Havrejimbo

Havrejimbo Medic application

2 posts in this topic

1. What is your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY)? 12/01/1998

2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

3. How long have you played on our server? Toxic

4. Have you ever been a medic on any other server? (if so, state where and your rank) Yes, senior paramedic

5. Are you CURRENTLY a medic on another server? No

6. Why do you want to become a medic(Min. 50 words)?

I believe the reason I should become a medic is because  I've played and or following the server for some time now, and I have a general idea of you should act as an EMS professional on the server, the medical field has all way's been something I've sought after my whole life, and I believe that by joining the EMS field on this server i will be able to show my potential and be an example for the people around me, I've been a medic on multiple servers "there is no servers that is worth noting" and want to bring what I've learned from different servers, plus the old server it's self, to bring the best experience for me and the people around myself.

7. Why should we accept you over someone else (Min. 50 words)?

some of the reason you should pick me is,  the fact that I've had medical training, Military training, and I know how to respect superiors, follow directions, and do what I as i'm told the first time, though the training I've had in real life should not sway you as much as the amount of time I've dedicated to learning the EMS field and employing what I've learned in the time I've spent in-game as an EMS, to add to that, I've had time to learn everything i know on your old server, so the rules should come second nature to me, plus it will be easy for me to learn any new ones, due to my time as an MOD on Garry's Mod, Rust, and an Moded life server, that is why I think you should pick me over other candidates

8. Do you understand that if you do not follow the medic handbook you can get removed?

Yes, and relies it's a privilege to play on the server, and my privilege can be taken at any time.

Congratulations! Your application has been APPROVED

Please join teamspeak with a link to this app and go to "Waiting for whitelisting"