Robby Windstormer

Zach WIndstormer - EMS Application

2 posts in this topic

1. What is your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY)? 01/06/2002

2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

3. How long have you played on our server? Since Start

4. Have you ever been a medic on any other server? (if so, state where and your rank) Yes Cronus Gaming - LT

5. Are you CURRENTLY a medic on another server? No

6. Why do you want to become a medic(Min. 50 words)?I would like to be apart of Altis Medical Services. because I see that the medics on the server are very few during certain times on the server. When there is not many on I would like join to help the fellow citizens and Police officers of Altis Life when I can.

7. Why should we accept you over someone else (Min. 50 words)?I believe that I should be chosen as a medic for All Around Gaming Altis Life because I am responsible, trustworthy and reliable in everything that I do. I always make sure that I follow instructions carefully and I always complete tasks to the best of my ability regardless of the time or situation. I strongly believe in confidence being a major factor in becoming someone that others look up to.

8. Do you understand that if you do not follow the medic handbook you can get removed?Yes

Congratulations! Your application has been APPROVED

Please join teamspeak with a link to this app and go to "Requesting Whitelisting (Read Desc)"