Sign in to follow this  
Ej Lugo

Ej Lugo Medic App

2 posts in this topic

1. What is your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY)?

04/29/00

2. Do you have a working microphone?

y

3. How long have you played on our server?

2 days

4. Have you ever been a medic on any other server? (if so, state where and your rank)

yes and medic chief or fire chief

5. Are you CURRENTLY a medic on another server?

no

6. Why do you want to become a medic(Min. 50 words)?

i want to become a medic because that is what i have always done on any server that i just join to get a feel for the server and its content that they bring and to help the server by becoming a medic i could help keep people alive and kicking 

7. Why should we accept you over someone else (Min. 50 words)?

I have previous experience in the different factions which means that I am familiar with this type of RP.
Generally when I try-hard in RP people usually have a really good time, I consider myself a pretty funny guy with a bit of sarcastic humor which I think is crucial when communicating with other people, I love making people laugh and I often succeed in doing so, which in my opinion makes me a great fit for the medics. I would also consider myself a pretty good talker when I'm out RPing in Altis, I usually have no problems with improvising and coming up with stories and backgrounds for different situations and roleplay scenarios.

8. Do you understand that if you do not follow the medic handbook you can get removed?

yes

Congratulations! Your application has been APPROVED

Please join teamspeak with a link to this app and go to "Waiting for whitelisting"